Ecommerce and Internet lawThe operators of sales platforms, online exchange services and Internet market places as well as the providers of gambling, promotional competitions with prizes and lotteries are faced with many regulations and limitations, which in the worst case scenario can put a whole business model at question.
But also in daily operative business in companies, which do not use the Internet alone or as a primary sales channel, legal security is indispensable for the successful participation in e-commerce. Irrespective of whether fundamentals or details are concerned – in both cases my clients profit from my experience as the legal representative for some of the most important and best-known players on the online market. I have set a range of precedents in landmark decisions in case law before the Federal German Supreme Court for many different branches, which are of particular importance for maintaining the chosen business models. I advise companies in
- the creation and purchase and sales conditions
- the drawing up of terms and conditions of business
- the drawing up of contracts with suppliers and advertising partners
- the protection from and defense against letters of warning
- the pursuance of breach of competition related violations and infringements
- the avoidance and defense against unjustified liability claims
- the design of your advertising.